Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thank God For Mother's

I pray for simple things,
All of them for you,
I pray your day will be,
Wonderful moments filled,
With family and friends,


I pray God may bless,
You in all you do,
On this your special day,


I pray he will keep you,
Close and hold you near,
As you hold so many dear,


I pray he'll keep you strong,
Keep your heart loving and kind,
As you face so much each day,


He gave you a special gift,
Your love is what it is,
Thank God for Mother's...


I had thought of writing this one for sometime, I was chatting with a very dear friend of mine and I said some of this poem to her, so it kind of wrote itself. Also, what would we be without mothers? Extinct...
The photo of Thank God For Mothers can be seen here:  https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgY7iXiQ3QxjYcpWhJcYwOkgoJx86fKylzUMpO6NY20gO7eqg1AtI8xyOX05yH7GOyZhcOecpOpEnEvFc4uValk1HKp2Nge0516dvlsCtm1JHMFVmip-fagyDwSGq-WDRv-23WNUTTsA90/s760/Thank+God+For+Mothers.jpg.  Enjoy!