Tuesday, July 23, 2013

1 Peter 1:22

"Since you have,
In obedience to the truth,
Purified your souls for,
A sincere love of,
Your brothers,
Fervently love one,
Another from,
The heart"...


1 Peter 1:22
Peter was a poet also, he wrote what was in his heart, mind, and soul, it's all written down, go look see, you'll see like we...


The photo of 1 Peter 1:22 can be seen below or here: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkXGW8TXdt35DfQpQm0wwaHm3QRrN9G6KGB8B7z4_u8LROPh3KutkUhgaRXe1nRTe-yhgVMUxI-jgEugsUwM46Zc3pOU_hjNBaQS6A2hKbYbXs7GABrpxr8TfulpqDPTMUTJnY90jUKnI/s760/Peter.jpg, as you wish. Love this verse, I wish more followed it. Also, I made a mistake in the photo, I'm really sorry I did, I pray he understands, I pray he knows I didn't mean to, but I won't change it, I was lead to do that, it will stand as it is.

Dave