Tuesday, June 18, 2013

So Long Ago

We all make decisions in life,
We also live with the results,
Ones that mean the most,
Always stay with you,


The people that influence you,
Will be many and diverse,
Intentions will be good or bad,
The good ones mean the most,


The gift they give,
Will be from their heart,
Given freely and with love,
Of the Fathers love,


I owe so much to one man,
It was he that led me,
Showed me the way,
So long ago...


Ron and Arlis changed my life one night for the rest of my life!
The photo of So Long Ago can be seen here: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgIcBxlzOJRnyvBDVFHZqbhNFT8r2I-bOgglU9wMDiRaNiEeQFc740c1jaXTI56O8-B6q3XAAAbNv7EceTVVKXEhAfjxmvVR-U681jMrcqkz46-mFWxF_8IQLkbbMll-gLeROna_oBgHoI/s760/So+Long+Ago.jpg

Yes, that's me on the right at age 15.