Sunday, March 31, 2013

Perfect Just For Me

My darling you are so beautiful to me,
I don't love you because your beautiful,
Your beautiful because I love you,
The inner beauty you posses makes you glow,
Your outer beauty only adds to my blindness,
I just wanted you to know,
My darling your Perfect Just For Me,

If a person is lucky they can find love in a minute,
It may last a month or more, forever is always desired,
I love you in ways I never had thought of,
My love for you was a gift from above,
I was made ready to seek for your love,
My love your Perfect Just For Me,

You see our past prepares us for who or what is to come,
Mine made me ready to love you as you need and I do,
Past loves teach us what not to do with the one,
They show us the right way to be for the one made ready,
The one person that God saved and made you ready for,
That one person that is Perfect Just For Me,

Perfection is a measured thing in this world,
My heart measured you from the first, it took a second,
I love the way you are in every way, I love your all,
I am crazy about the way you treat me and love me,
My feelings for you grow each and every day,
Because you are Perfect Just For Me,

I have come to this love for you on life's path,
I don't really believe perfection exists, not really,
I do know that I see you in my heart, mind, and soul,
Not as a perfect person but as an imperfect person perfectly,
I love you perfectly because of who I am, that's why my love,
You're wonderful and Perfect Just For Me...